Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Areas of Discussion" List


In my essay I will be discussing the following areas:
  1. The human disease that arises from using chemically prepared pesticides and herbicides.( source 1 and 2)
  2. The environmental destruction such as the soils that Is being filled with chemicals and the water that is becoming toxic with these chemical pesticides due to its solubility in water.( source 2 at the end of it)
  3. The possible solution that the farmers should make in order to help the environment and human health.(source 3)
  4. The challenges of that new solution and its impact on both sides the communities and the corporate.(source 4)


I choose these areas of discussions because they are basically what the issue is and I think that they will deliver the information smoothly and make my essay organized in chronological order.

No comments:

Post a Comment